Tourist Visa for Spouse of UK/EU Nationals
1. Valid Passport
1. All the British national applicants holding valid identity cards must provide original passport during the appointment and not just the identity card.
2. Passport must not expire in the range of 3 months of expected return
3. Must contain two blank pages
4. Also, Provide old passport filled with stamps along with new passport
2. Passport Size Photographs
1. Carry two passport size colored photographs.
2. Size for photographs: 45mm x 35 mm.
3. The background of the photograph should be white, pale or grey.
4. The passport size photograph must not be older than 1 month.
5. Do not wear any kind of accessories such as cap, headgear and etc while getting a photo clicked.
3. The Birth Certificate (If Minors) – Marriage Certificate (Original)
1. The certificate that you provide must be in English or in French.
2. The translated certificate must be authenticated by the UK Embassy of the country from where an applicant has been issued the original certificate.
4. Application Form
1. Carry the visa application form at the time of appointment.
2. Carefully fill all the 37 columns in the application form.
3. The last column of the declaration must be filled either by the applicant or by the guardian with due signatures.
5. Travel Insurance
1. Carry the travel insurance related to the period of the intended stay of the applicant in France or in the Schengen area.
2. The insurance premium by a bank is proof of your account with the bank.
3. Confirmation by a bank must be provided on the original letterhead of the bank.
4. Confirmation must not be older than 30 days of your application.
5. If the travel insurance is taken out of the post office then it must be attached with the original receipt along with the policy brochure.
6. The Flight Ticket
1. A confirmed return ticket to France must be provided.
2. The return ticket can be shown either in the form of print out or email
3. Booking should be fully paid.